MDL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2016
Mazagon Dock Limited will release the MDL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2016 soon through its official website. Those applicants who are preparing for the written examination are advised to download the Mazagon Dock Limited Group A & B Hall Ticket 2016 from the provided link below.
All such applicants who have registered their name for the MDL Recruitment 2016 are only able to download the MDL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2016. The process of application form registrations is started from 7th January 2016 to 21st January 2016. Applicants who have successfully applied for this recruitment are now looking for the hall ticket which is likely to available before 10-15 days of exam date.
A Large no of 10th and ITI Job Seekers have applied for the written examination. If you are also one of them, you can hold your MDL Trade Apprentice Call Letter by using the required details such and registration no and date of birth. Check more details regarding recruitment like Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Date, Hall Ticket Status, Selection Process, Steps to Download Hall Ticket etc from here which is well given by the team of resultsum.in.
Name of the Organization: Mazagon Dock Limited
Examination Name: Trade Apprentice (Group A & B)
Date of Examination: Month of March 2016 (Expected)
No of Posts: 100 Posts
Status of Call Letter: Soon Updated
Official Website: www.mazagondock.gov.in
Mazagon Dock Limited Group A & B Hall Ticket 2016
Recently, the Mazagon Dock Limited had dispatched the MDL Recruitment notification for the post of trade apprentice for 100 vacancies in Group A (fitter, structural fitter, and pipe fitter) and Group B (electronic mechanic, carpenter). After hearing this notification, Huge Amount of applicants has applied for this recruitment. Now the department is going to releasing Mazagon Dock Limited Group A & B Hall Ticket 2016.
We request to all the applied aspirants to download their hall ticket as soon as possible otherwise, you may face problems at the end. Here we will update the link for downloading the hall ticket so, applicants stay connect with us and till the hall ticket is not released just focus on your preparation of examination.
By taking help from the exam pattern and Syllabus, applicants can prepare for the exam according to them insist of studying full book. Candidates can check the exam pattern and syllabus from the below section.
- The MDL Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern is enclosed below by the team of resultsum.in for the applicant’s sake. All those candidates who are appearing for the trade apprentice exam must have a look below and check the exam, time, no of question is asked etc.
- The written exam is in objective type i.e. Multiple choice type questions are asked.
- The applicants will get the 2 Hours as the duration of time for the written exam.
- The question will be asked from the following topics given below at the section of the Syllabus.
- There are 100 questions are asked in the written exam of 100 Marks.
- The MDL Trade Apprentice exam consists of the following Subjects.
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- English Usage
- General Awareness
- Technical Subject
The first process of MDL recruitment is written test which will be held in the month of March. The qualified candidates in the written exam are only eligible for attending the Interview and after they can enter into the medical test. Applicants need to prepare well for the written test if they want to attend the next process recruitment.
Applicants must carry your hall ticket at the day of examination along with one ID proof to the examination. Without Call Letter and ID Proof, no applicants will allow for entering in the examination hall. The Examiner Authority will not responsible for sending call letter to any applied applicants. So, applicants must log in the official website for collecting the hall ticket.
Steps to Download MDL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2016
- Firstly, Aspirants need to open the official website of the department which is given below.
- Click on trade apprentice admit card which is available on the home page.
- Enter Registration no, date of birth and Security Code.
- Security Code is available on the same page; applicants only have to copy that security code.
- After entering all the details correct, click the submit tab.
- Download your Admit card and take the printout for the exam use.
For more details, Dear applicants please visit the Official Website