NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship 2017
National Institute of Information Technology is recently disclosing the NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship 2016 notification. Those candidates who had completed the class 12th with a good percentage they may Apply Online for NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship 2017 through filling the Application form.
From 25 years, the National Institute of Information Technology has NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti fellowship scheme is going on without any effort. Every year lots of talented candidates were waiting this notification. If you are also one of the candidates then you may apply for the NIIT Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship 2017 after reading eligible criteria details from here.
The Interested students who obtained above 60% into their intermediate (12th) class we advised them to apply for the NIIT 25th Bhavishya Jyoti Fellowship before the 19th September 2017 because this is the last date for applying.
Exam Name: Scholarship Entrance
Exam Date: 20-09-2015
Last Date for Apply Online: 19-09-2015
Official Website: www.niit.com
NIIT 25th Bhavishya Jyoti Fellowship 2017
NIIT 25th Bhavishya Jyoti Fellowship 2015 is based on merit cum means scheme. There is lots of money which are reward by the National Institute of Information Technology to the talented candidates.
If applicants want to know what are things provide to apply for this fellowship or essential qualification they you don’t need to go anywhere because here we provide all the information regarding fellowship through which your doubts will clear within a second.
- The Candidates who had secured an aggregate of 60% or more in class XII, they may apply for the above mention notification.
- The Candidates must have basic communication skills and command over the English language.
- Engineering and other IT students of BCA/ B.Sc (CS)/ MCA, may also apply.
- Engineers & Other Fresh graduates
- Polytechnic Students and pursuing post-graduation programmes are also able to apply for it.
- Students having completed Standard XII (Awaiting college admission).
They must be 23 years of age or below at the time of application i.e. as on 1st October 2014 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Those candidates who will clear the examination to be held on 20th September by the department, they will be received the scholarship.
Those Applicants who are interested in applying for the fellowships they may apply it through visiting the official website www.niit.com or www.niitcloudcampus.com.
There are two official websites, applicants may use any website.
About Scholarship Examination
Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarship test will be conducted by the National Institute of Information Technology on all across NIIT centers in India. The Bhavishya Jyoti Scholarships examination will have 60 objective type questions and the candidates will get 90 minutes as time duration.
- Numerical Ability
- Analytical Ability
- Deductive Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
Instructions to apply online for NIIT Scholarship 2017
- First of all applicants should open the official website.
- Then search out the correct link on the home page which is related to the online registration.
- Now Read the given instructions carefully before applying online.
- After that, fill the empty boxes by filling the correct info into the suitable empty box.
- After inputting the details, hit on the submit button.
- Now collect your print out of the application form for further use.
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms
By Post: Sep 19, 2015
Apply Online for NIIT Scholarship through Official Link